- The domain name is expired or suspended:
Refer to the "I have a problem with a domain name" section.
- The site displays an "Error 500" message or a blank page:
This is an error in your website's code. Check the log file www-error.log for warnings and errors reported by PHP.
- The site displays a 503 "Unavailable, the server is paused" message:
The web hosting instance has expired, please renew it.
- The site displays a 503 error:
Restart your instance; if the error persists open a support ticket at the bottom of this page.
- Other errors (HTTP / PHP) :
Please refer to our documentation or open a support ticket at the bottom of this page.
View log files
Common errors on web hosting instances
Please note: If your website is not hosted by Gandi, you will need to contact your hosting provider for any problems related to the http/https service.